Why not visit booth 3-125 to see some of our brand new 18c traps? Our 18c skeet and DTL machines will be there alongside our brand new price lists. The show is open from 9-6pm daily in the Exhibition Center in Nuremberg. Tickets are still available at https://www.iwa.info/en
The IWA OutdoorClassics can look back on success story spanning 45 years. Its international reputation is a result of its rapidly established importance worldwide and the wide range of thematic areas it covers. They help to bridge the gap between traditional crafts and innovative ideas for hunting and target sports firearms, and outdoor
and security equipment. Their international exhibitors showcase a sophisticated range of products from all over the world.
In 2017, 87 percent of the visitors to IWA were decision-makers or involved in the purchasing and procurement decisions at their companies.
Last year the show featured over 1,504 exhibitors and exhibitions and was attended by 49,253 attendees from 119 countries. In order to make this easier for attendees to find their chosen brands, the best deals and areas of interest, the show have designed an app to help. The app is now available on the app store for Apple and Android.
Here is what the app can help you find:
- All the exhibitors & products: Conveniently search for exhibitors by carrying out a full-text search, add them to your watchlist and have their stands as well as your favourites marked on the floor plan.
- All the halls: The dynamic integrated floor plan will ensure you’re able to find your way around the NürnbergMesse exhibition site and the halls of IWA OutdoorClassics without any problems.
- All the lectures & events: You’ll find all the lectures and events of IWA OutdoorClassics and can save them to your watchlist.
- All the dates: Transfer important events in your smartphone calendar and use the automated reminder.
- Global login: If you’ve already registered on the IWA OutdoorClassics website, you can use these login details for the app as well and call up your watchlist on any device.
- Integrated car finder: Save your parking position using GPS and find your way easily back to your car after your visit to the exhibition. The photo and note function provides additional orientation.
- Push notifications: You will be informed of all changes that affect the exhibitors and events on your saved list, as required. Additionally, you will receive location-based messages via Bluetooth (iBeacon) on the exhibition site, if you wish.
- Offline availability: Access the IWA OutdoorClassics app content any time – even when you’re not connected to the Internet.
- Regular updates: Don’t miss any news! Regular in-app updates will ensure you’re always aware of the latest developments
We look forward to seeing you there!